Sunday 7 March 2010

the pyrennees♥analysis

Whilst on the plane I was inspired by the idea of looking out, above the world and only seeing the clouds, yet how simple and beautiful it looked. I like the composition of this image because I like how the window is tilted to the right and how the sunlight highlights the right side. This creates the illusion that it might not be a window, which i like because i think that the image is further accentuated. My favourite part of the image is that the colours are so bright and the blue makes the image for me. I also like how your eye is drawn from the plane wing around the image, recognising what it is. I think i placed the text quite far up in the image so as not to interfere with the image, and look almost like it's suppost to be there. I also like the fact that the although the text does standout it doesn't over power the image.

I chose this image to analysis because its a complete contrast to the image above. I really like this image because of the contrast between the sky, the hill and the lights. I purposfully blurred the image whilst taking it on a longer shutter speed to get the blurred dotted effect of the lights along with the contrast of the royal blue sky. Although this image doesn't have alot to look at, i find it very visually pleasing because it is so simple. The focal point is the text, i put it in the centre of the image to draw the eye to the picture and the subject matter.



I choose to anaylsis this image because I desided to use a larger font on the image. I love the composition of this photo because there is a lot going on. The trees create a busy background and with the river and the reflection in the fore ground mirroring the busyness. I think this creates a beautiful image and because of the editing, (playing with the colour curves and dropping a 'old' effect on the image) making the image visually pleasing. I made the text big on this image because I felt there was a lot going on so the text would need to be big to create an impact, unlike in other simpler images. I think that I have sucessfully created an image that makes imact on first glance, but if you look behind the words theres a beautiful scene.


This is one of my favourite images I have ever taken. I really like mundain take on the picture. I really like the effect of the mountain and how much darker in colour it is and how it is technically so tall, and yet a single cloud makes the picture even more beautiful. The focal point of this image is the one cloud floating along, I think this makes the image picturesque. I coresponded the colour of the text to a darker grey in the background so the text would blend in with the picture. I chose to centre the text because the image is such a statement the text needed to central enough to be prominent enough in the picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment