Sunday 28 March 2010

clouds study♥

I took a series of images of clouds because i really liked how my last sky/cloud picture turned out, and i thought it would be an interesting topic to take a few pictures of. These are my favorite images from this particular shoot, i really like the way the sun highlights the tops of the clouds, i think it really defines the images, creating lots of different levels to look at within the picture. I edited the images to be more deifined because i wanted the clouds to be the biggest focal point within the image. I wanted the text to be seen, but not the most important part to the image because i think the pictures speak for themselves. I really like the colours within all the pictures because they are all subtle blues and whites but the darker blues and black define the images, making them fit together as a collection.

No comments:

Post a Comment